Name: Alan
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 6, 1985
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Born in the Year of the: Ox
Industry: Communications / Media
Occupation: Network Technician
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Major: Art
Favorite Place: Curled up under my covers, especially if it's cold out.
Color: Candy Apple Red (like my Strat)
Movies: High Fidelity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Orange County, and Almost Famous
Actor's: John Cusack, Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp (Pirate's Owned), Jason Lee, and Ron Jerem... uh I mean Jack Black.
Actress': (In order of preference)
1) Renee Zellweger(minus Chicago, she was looking kinda nasty in that one)
2) Kate Hudson
3) Elisha Cuthbert (my wife bee-ah-tch!!!)
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones
5) Kiera Knightly (damn she looks good in a corsette)
Show's: “Smallville” (yeah, it's sad I know), “Family Guy”, “Futurama”, “Everwood”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Literary Work: “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poem's: “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “Annabel Lee” by Edgar Allen Poe
Author(s): Anne Rice, Brian Jacques, Edgar Allen Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Stephen E. Ambrose
Random Question:
Q: You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
A: Who says I'm wearing pants?
03.2003 04.2003 05.2003 06.2003 07.2003 08.2003 09.2003 10.2003 11.2003 12.2003 01.2004 02.2004 03.2004 04.2004 05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005


::4.20.2004::



Dum Dee Dum...



Wow, I'm bored. Here I am sitting at work, with the usual nothing to do, but this is not the worst of it, in fact nay, this is far from the worst of it. The worst of it is that I'm bored even when not at work. This is bad, actually no, this goes beyond bad, my boredum has reached the stage where stupid comes any actions I take. The last time I was this bored I believe that the phrase "Toys 'R' Us 500" was coined and let's just say that the results of that race were not a pretty sight, and that drunk people and tricycles don't mix.

Although I don't think that this time stupid won't come about, for you see I know the exact point of my boredum, the source of this evil eminating from... somewhere. The fact of the matter is that most all of my closest friends left last August, so the only company that I've kept are all of the Juniors that I'd befriended and are now seniors. It also hasn't helped that lately there have been a rash of my friends who left calling me, stammering on about how we've got hangout. Don't get me wrong, I really want to see all of them, but the anticipation is fucking killing me not to mention all the schedueling, and the thought of how much money I'm going to be spending... ::shudders:: Here I am having worked for the past year non-stop, and from the looks of all the people who've called me, I'll be spending about 1/4 of what I've saved. Now I've saved almost $19,000 (it would be more, but all work and no play makes Alan a dull boy), all so that I could go off to college this fall and live comfortably, but having already pulled out $3,000 and set it aside for a road trip and I'm planning on getting myself a new car, so there is another $7,000. That only leaves me $9,000 to live comfortably... which equates to groceries and gas for about a year and a half. Now factor in the amount of money that I'm going to spend on seeing all these people, and yeah I'm pretty much screwed. The strangest thing is that an overwhelming majority of these people that have called me wanting to hangout were only aquantences, people who think that just because I worked with them on a project in History class I'm suddenly their best buddy. I mean what the hell???!!! I spent most of High School a bloody outcast, most of the people that I considered my friends, I never really hungout with outside of school. Now here they are calling, interupting me when I'm eating, or when I'm at work, or when I'm in the middle of pratice, all so that they can say 'hi' and shoot the proverbial shit... ::extremely irritating:: Oh well, I still can't wait to see their faces when I tell them that I'm working for a computer networking firm and raking more money in a week than they are in a month working at some minimum wage gig... ::insert manical laughter follwed by an insidious grin ::

>> Alan spun round and round on 4/20/2004 02:11:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment