Name: Alan
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 6, 1985
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Born in the Year of the: Ox
Industry: Communications / Media
Occupation: Network Technician
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Major: Art
Favorite Place: Curled up under my covers, especially if it's cold out.
Color: Candy Apple Red (like my Strat)
Movies: High Fidelity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Orange County, and Almost Famous
Actor's: John Cusack, Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp (Pirate's Owned), Jason Lee, and Ron Jerem... uh I mean Jack Black.
Actress': (In order of preference)
1) Renee Zellweger(minus Chicago, she was looking kinda nasty in that one)
2) Kate Hudson
3) Elisha Cuthbert (my wife bee-ah-tch!!!)
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones
5) Kiera Knightly (damn she looks good in a corsette)
Show's: “Smallville” (yeah, it's sad I know), “Family Guy”, “Futurama”, “Everwood”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Literary Work: “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poem's: “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “Annabel Lee” by Edgar Allen Poe
Author(s): Anne Rice, Brian Jacques, Edgar Allen Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Stephen E. Ambrose
Random Question:
Q: You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
A: Who says I'm wearing pants?
03.2003 04.2003 05.2003 06.2003 07.2003 08.2003 09.2003 10.2003 11.2003 12.2003 01.2004 02.2004 03.2004 04.2004 05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005


::3.09.2004::



Booze, Schmooze, And All New Crew's; It's An Update!!



What’s been going on:

Friday – Poker night was rain checked, new date TBA. Ended up going out with Tiff, all in all it was a great night, until we got to my dropping her off. We had just pulled into her driveway, and I played the coy shy guy, and asked if “she’d mind if I ‘tried’ something”, my intent being just a goodnight kiss, hell even a peck on the cheek would have topped off the evening. Her response? “Couldn’t we just be friends?” ::eye twitch:: ::eye twitch::...

Needless to say I felt like a complete ass/fool. I mean how the hell should one react in that situation and still walk away with some dignity? Answer: YOU CAN”T!!!! So what did I do you ask?

I politely said “yeah, that’s cool.” And she got out of the car. When I got home I had to turn around and go get Charles from Sarah’s... (Grr...). So I went and got Charles put up with Sarah and her blatant ignorance till she got out of my car, which I promptly sprayed down with Lysol when I got home. After that I broke my New Years Resolution, downing half a bottle of Puerto Rican Rum, and grooving to Hootie And The Blowfish’s “Let Her Cry”. I’m working on a play list for a ‘drink away your blues’ CD, I figure if I’m going to break my resolution, I may as well do it to some good old’ depressing music.

Saturday – went to breakfast with Sarah (very, very, reluctantly). She seems to think now that because we haven’t talked in a few months that things are cool between us, that the way that I feel about her is dead. To be honest yes, the way that I feel about her is dead, but I really don’t want to start hanging out with her again. We both said some very hurtful things in regard to our friendship, and I really haven’t forgiven her for it, nor do I feel like forgiving her. I mean to have to stoop to that level in order to get her to recognize my opposition to things is completely ridiculous.

Plus when I told her about what had gone on Friday night (minus the drinking part) she replied, “You mean that girl with the shiny face, you went out with HER!!??”

... (@_#) ...

I mean WTF, I’m sitting right there and your not only being rude, but to blatantly display that you’re that shallow... I’m not even going to go into that...

I admit, I was pretty pissed off at the occurrences of Friday night, but I’m not about to banish Tiff from my life, even if she doesn’t feel the same way towards me that I feel about her, I’m not about to say get the fuck out and never come back (damn my nice-ness, were I not such a nice guy I probably would have done that). I care about Tiff, I really do, I’m not about to use the ‘l’ word again, cause that’s not where our relationship stands anymore.

Sunday – slept till noon (that was nice). Went to work, and found that they were looking for a host and another server, so I called Tiff and told her that I might be able to score her a better paying job working in food service (she told me she’d like to get into it, retail gets old after a while). She got all excited, and said she’d like to give it a try, now I’m just waiting for her to call me so we can work out a meeting with my boss.

Monday – worked, got off early and went to meet up with Rose, Liz, and Colleen. Saw Starsky and Hutch again. All in all I had a pretty good time.

Tuesday – I was really early for work, (8:30) so I went to Starbucks and had my usual, a quad toffee nut latte, looked around and sitting at one table I noticed a pretty cute Korean girl sitting over a textbook. I took a seat on the other side of the café, and started working on my screenplay. Not even 5 minutes go by when who sits next to me on the couch, but the girl. Her name is Amy, she’s studying graphic design at the Art Institute, and she’s 19 and will be 20 this May.

(^_^)



Wednesday, March 10, 2004





Been catching quite a few questions as to my relations with Tiff, and my meaning behind, " I care about Tiff, I really do, I’m not about to use the ‘l’ word again, cause that’s not where our relationship stands anymore."

Here is the final word so to speak...

Yes, I still have very strong feelings toward Tiff, but in the same respect, I care deeply for her. I guess the point that I see our relationship is as follows:

- I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like her. She has got to be the best thing in my life right now, and I'm not about to lose it no matter the cost.

- She enjoys my company, and just generally being around me.

- Though she doesn’t feel toward me the same way that I feel toward her, I’m willing to go on my way, but I’m going to do everything I can to make sure she’s happy and well-off. I figure if I can’t give her what she wants then I (obligated by my personal feelings) should do all that I can for her. In short if she’s happy, then I’m happy, even if it doesn’t involve me.


I ran out of things to do at work today, and started thinking of all of the people that I haven't talked too in god knows how long. People like Neil, Kristin, Brian, Dave, Chatten, Drew, I mean the list goes on and on. So I just started punching names into Dogpile (don't ask me what my logic was on that one...) and somehow managed to find Kristin's old site. I read a few various entries, and slowly realized that even though we'd known each other since freshman year, she never once mentioned me not even casually. I dunno I just found it odd. any how yeah I'm done, gonna go home and sleep till some other form of B.S. wakes me and I've got to go deal with that.

>> Alan spun round and round on 3/09/2004 11:53:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment