Name: Alan
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 6, 1985
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Born in the Year of the: Ox
Industry: Communications / Media
Occupation: Network Technician
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Major: Art
Favorite Place: Curled up under my covers, especially if it's cold out.
Color: Candy Apple Red (like my Strat)
Movies: High Fidelity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Orange County, and Almost Famous
Actor's: John Cusack, Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp (Pirate's Owned), Jason Lee, and Ron Jerem... uh I mean Jack Black.
Actress': (In order of preference)
1) Renee Zellweger(minus Chicago, she was looking kinda nasty in that one)
2) Kate Hudson
3) Elisha Cuthbert (my wife bee-ah-tch!!!)
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones
5) Kiera Knightly (damn she looks good in a corsette)
Show's: “Smallville” (yeah, it's sad I know), “Family Guy”, “Futurama”, “Everwood”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Literary Work: “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poem's: “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “Annabel Lee” by Edgar Allen Poe
Author(s): Anne Rice, Brian Jacques, Edgar Allen Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Stephen E. Ambrose
Random Question:
Q: You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
A: Who says I'm wearing pants?
03.2003 04.2003 05.2003 06.2003 07.2003 08.2003 09.2003 10.2003 11.2003 12.2003 01.2004 02.2004 03.2004 04.2004 05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005


::1.23.2004::



Quizze's 'n' Crap



DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:Moderate
Borderline:Moderate
Histrionic:Low
Narcissistic:Moderate
Avoidant:High
Dependent:High
Obsessive-Compulsive:Moderate

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --




The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Ninth Level of Hell - the Cocytus!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Ãœber

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Got bored and figured out the answers to get the ninth level of hell code for my blog; as a side note it has been reported that I'm too easily amused...

Went to St.Francis and watched a basketball game all so that I could meet this girl that Christina is trying to hook me up with. She was cute and seemed like a great girl, so I hope to hear from her soon...

After that we ended up heading to Waffle House and we ran into Tiffany, and while it was good to see her, it was obvious by the way that she acted that she had put on a face (so to speak) when we last hung out, as her entire style and mannerisms were completely different. I don't quite get why this is bugging me as much as it is, I mean I thought that I was over her, but I guess that I'm not entirely over her... eh, oh well. I guess I've just got to try harder with this other girl and move on with my life, I've gotten very sick of the person that I am and my always dwelling on the past.

Well I'm off to the sack, I've got a full day tomorrow, gotta get all my laundry done before I go to Savannah.

>> Alan spun round and round on 1/23/2004 11:05:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment