Name: Alan
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 6, 1985
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Born in the Year of the: Ox
Industry: Communications / Media
Occupation: Network Technician
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Major: Art
Favorite Place: Curled up under my covers, especially if it's cold out.
Color: Candy Apple Red (like my Strat)
Movies: High Fidelity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Orange County, and Almost Famous
Actor's: John Cusack, Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp (Pirate's Owned), Jason Lee, and Ron Jerem... uh I mean Jack Black.
Actress': (In order of preference)
1) Renee Zellweger(minus Chicago, she was looking kinda nasty in that one)
2) Kate Hudson
3) Elisha Cuthbert (my wife bee-ah-tch!!!)
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones
5) Kiera Knightly (damn she looks good in a corsette)
Show's: “Smallville” (yeah, it's sad I know), “Family Guy”, “Futurama”, “Everwood”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Literary Work: “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poem's: “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “Annabel Lee” by Edgar Allen Poe
Author(s): Anne Rice, Brian Jacques, Edgar Allen Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Stephen E. Ambrose
Random Question:
Q: You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
A: Who says I'm wearing pants?
03.2003 04.2003 05.2003 06.2003 07.2003 08.2003 09.2003 10.2003 11.2003 12.2003 01.2004 02.2004 03.2004 04.2004 05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005


::12.09.2003::



Ph34r t3h n3w-n3S5...



New layout!!! New layout!!! New layout!!! Yes, yes, yes, you know you love the new-ness of it all, ph34r it bia-tch. So how do you like the finished product, it's been a while in the making, and now it's finally here.

Here's an update on me and my little insignificant life. I’ve taken on another job to keep me from spending money. The funny part is that the new job would pay better than my old one. My old job I’m on a salary of $750.00 a pay period which equates to $8.33 an hour. My new job gives me on the average $9.00 an hour, now if I worked the same hours at the new job and given for time and a half for overtime, I would make $855 a week. Now by sacrificing my nights on the weekend (normally spent doing one of two things 1. nothing or 2. stupid shit) and keeping both jobs I make a grand total of $1,074.00 a pay period. In other words in about 5 months I’ll have raked in $10,740.00 or a semester’s tuition at a decent college, or an apartment, or a whole new recording studio, a badass entertainment system, one helluvah computer, the list goes on and on.

Now with the free time I’ve got left, I’m generally bored off my ass, so I’ve killed time with the following:


solitary
Your soul is bound to the Solitary Rose: The
Alone.

"When I wake up alone, the shades are still
drawn on the cold window pane so they cast
their lines on my bed and lines on my
face."


The Solitary Rose is associated with loneliness,
melancholy, and patience. It is governed by
the goddess Merope and its sign is The Sword,
or Unrequited Love.

As a Solitary Rose, you may be summed up as a
hopeless romantic. You desire love and have so
much love to give, but thing just never seem to
work out the way you want them to. In life,
you can be very optomistic, even when things
are gray and nothing works out to your
expectations.


What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla

There is one question on this test that made me wary of my own answer, which was:
A date where everything seems to be going wrong at first, a late arrival, a bad waiter at dinner, and a taxi that doesn't show up. Then it starts to pour... but you share the most perfect kiss under the moonlight, in the rain.

Something about this appealed to me, like if I had date like this it would still be a great date. Maybe it’s because I haven’t gotten any in about a year, or maybe it’s the whole hopeless romantic bit, but I seriously think that I loose masculinity points for that answer. I’m not going to lie and say that I clicked it because of some pseudo attempt at scoring some action with someone, but damn, the fact that I didn’t made me realize how much of a freakin’ puss I am. Any hoo, back to the stupid quiz things.


Smirk
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant,but attractive people.You
probably just don't give a damn,but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.


What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

water
Your element is Water. You are a deep person and a
good communicator. Incredibably loving and
loyal when your trust is gained and you are
fairly mature.Myterious to the utmost water is
in everything. One can be an Ocean or a river
but nobody truly knows you.


What's your element
brought to you by Quizilla

entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Info Grey
Your Heart is Grey


What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla

casablanca
"You must remember this, a kiss is still a
kiss". Your romance is Casablanca. A
classic story of love in trying times, chock
full of both cynicism and hope. You obviously
believe in true love, but you're also
constantly aware of practicality and societal
expectations. That's not always fun, but at
least it's realistic. Try not to let the Nazis
get you down too much.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

souls
I am sorry M'Lord. I did not know it was you.
Please forgive my ignorance, and accept this
gift from your humble servant.

click
here to become a vampire



Does Death Become You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Artistic
You are naturally born with a gift, whether it be
poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and
creativity, and usually are highly intelligent.
Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet
also bold since you hold firm in your beliefs.


What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla


Heh, I really like the pic on that last one.

>> Alan spun round and round on 12/09/2003 10:08:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment