Name: Alan
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 6, 1985
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Born in the Year of the: Ox
Industry: Communications / Media
Occupation: Network Technician
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Major: Art
Favorite Place: Curled up under my covers, especially if it's cold out.
Color: Candy Apple Red (like my Strat)
Movies: High Fidelity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Orange County, and Almost Famous
Actor's: John Cusack, Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp (Pirate's Owned), Jason Lee, and Ron Jerem... uh I mean Jack Black.
Actress': (In order of preference)
1) Renee Zellweger(minus Chicago, she was looking kinda nasty in that one)
2) Kate Hudson
3) Elisha Cuthbert (my wife bee-ah-tch!!!)
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones
5) Kiera Knightly (damn she looks good in a corsette)
Show's: “Smallville” (yeah, it's sad I know), “Family Guy”, “Futurama”, “Everwood”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Literary Work: “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poem's: “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “Annabel Lee” by Edgar Allen Poe
Author(s): Anne Rice, Brian Jacques, Edgar Allen Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Stephen E. Ambrose
Random Question:
Q: You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
A: Who says I'm wearing pants?
03.2003 04.2003 05.2003 06.2003 07.2003 08.2003 09.2003 10.2003 11.2003 12.2003 01.2004 02.2004 03.2004 04.2004 05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005


::12.18.2003::



L’0bscur1t3 s3 tr0uv3 3n d3d4ns l4 m0r7 d3s r3v3s…



So here's an update starting with today and working my way backwards to my last entry.

Overall Mood: Lonely

As of the past few hours: I’ve started a crap writing notebook, gonna post crap from it, first post will be my top 5 albums of all time, and my justification of this. Just got back from the pizza place I work at called “Suburb-A-Night Pizza” over off Alpharetta St. with my buddy bobby, and we both agreed that it shall be our Friday night haunt.

Today: work sucked, it's hard to believe that an overwhelming majority of the women that come into the cafe are studying to be registered nurses, as when I ask them what bread that they would like their sandwich on they tend to stare at me as though they have no idea what bread is (same thing happens when I ask them what kind of coffee they would like, I mean come on, you are in a f!@#ing coffee shop, of course there is going to be more than one kind of coffee). On a lighter note when we first opened the office workers were all told that they couldn't order delivery from the cafe (since they get their food for free and don't even tip) unless it's a dire emergency. Any hoo there is this really really really hot 26 year old office assist. Liz. Liz stands about 5’6” and has a slightly athletic build, black hair, brown eyes, and a figure that will leave any heterosexual male with his jaw dragging on the ground behind him as he runs to get another glimpse of..., well we will just leave it at that. Since we first met, Liz and I have gotten to be close, but when it comes to our fooling around the age difference tends to put a damper on things. Our relationship is in no sense serious, but it definitely isn’t all just play. Well Liz calls this morning and as for usual orders the same thing that she always orders, and as always she asks me to deliver it to her, half a block away. Now the owner (my uncle) got on my ass yesterday for delivering it to her when she wasn’t even doing anything. Getting back to the call however, she coyly slips in that should I clear up schedule enough to where I can deliver it to her she would compensate me in let’s say much less profitable means, but by much more profitable means. Needless to say, my will power faltered for a moment since I knew the ‘profits’ she was getting at I haven’t had in about 8 months, but then morality kicked in and like the f!@# ing puss that I am I turn her down. Damn it, damn it, damn it!!!!!!

Yesterday: worked sucked. Saw lotr: return of the king and it f!@#ing r4wk3d my s0x 0ff. Going to go see it again Friday night before I head to Halo. Found out it was Sarah’s b-day today (yesterday she showed up at our house wit chuck so he could drop off his backpack and change before she took him to dinner) and realized that I’d bought her a present long long ago, currently debating on whether or not I should go and give it to her.

The rest of the time: work sucks. preppin’ for the holidays, where I’ll be all by my lonesome. My liquor cabinet is now stocked with enough booze for a small army, and it’s all gonna be gone by the end of Christmas day, where I’ll just sit around, drink, and listen-to/ play along-with a bunch of Louis Armstrong, Buddy Guy and Muddy Water’s LP’s (for those without musical knowledge the blues). Gotten almost all my Christmas shopping done, the almost being my granddad, I’ve got no idea what to get him.

>> Alan spun round and round on 12/18/2003 09:12:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment