Name: Alan
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 6, 1985
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Born in the Year of the: Ox
Industry: Communications / Media
Occupation: Network Technician
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Major: Art
Favorite Place: Curled up under my covers, especially if it's cold out.
Color: Candy Apple Red (like my Strat)
Movies: High Fidelity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Orange County, and Almost Famous
Actor's: John Cusack, Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp (Pirate's Owned), Jason Lee, and Ron Jerem... uh I mean Jack Black.
Actress': (In order of preference)
1) Renee Zellweger(minus Chicago, she was looking kinda nasty in that one)
2) Kate Hudson
3) Elisha Cuthbert (my wife bee-ah-tch!!!)
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones
5) Kiera Knightly (damn she looks good in a corsette)
Show's: “Smallville” (yeah, it's sad I know), “Family Guy”, “Futurama”, “Everwood”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Literary Work: “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poem's: “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “Annabel Lee” by Edgar Allen Poe
Author(s): Anne Rice, Brian Jacques, Edgar Allen Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Stephen E. Ambrose
Random Question:
Q: You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
A: Who says I'm wearing pants?
03.2003 04.2003 05.2003 06.2003 07.2003 08.2003 09.2003 10.2003 11.2003 12.2003 01.2004 02.2004 03.2004 04.2004 05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005


::11.19.2003::



Warning : Sappy!!!



DISCLAIMER *** This entry contains material meant for either a specific person, or material that I’ve written and feel that I should publish. Thank you very much; you may continue reading at your own risk. *** DISCLAIMER

A person that I hold very dear to me asked recently what my philosophy was on the ‘ideal place to live’. The answer that I gave this person was what they wanted to hear, and not what I meant. I’m writing this now to give them my real answer.

The here, the now, the present, this very year, this very day, this very hour, this very second; these are the ideal places to live. Wherever one is when they are truly happy, whatever they’re doing, however they perceive the things around them, but most importantly of all (at least to me), who it is that they are with. If you haven’t gained this knowledge of me by now, those who I surround myself with day in and day out are what makes me the happiest and for nearly six years I’ve never been happier than when you’re near. I’ve found people that have come close, but none have been exactly the same as when I’m with you. I told you once that I didn’t want to say three words because I didn’t want to end up being a person who flung them around to get his way, it’s often funny how similar we are to the things we so dislike. I may say ‘I love so-and-so’, but not the way that I love you. The connection that I have with these people is completely different.


Sarah always has her own way of taking something so simple, like a back wood road or a drive to the store, and turning out some mystifying secret in such form and fashion, that one cannot help but melt.

Kristen was always smart and trustworthy. And wise, let us not forget wise, I could always turn to her whenever I had a problem.

Kori was bubbly and fun, you could always expect to have a good time with her around, and come away with more than expected.

Ash was flirty relished in it and knew exactly what she fancied, this was what was great about her, no matter how hard you try, one couldn’t get her to say exactly what it is she desired.

Amy was mysterious and intriguing, she was always so quiet one couldn’t help but want to know what was behind those eyes.

Natalie was the first, and I cannot truly say what it is that makes me feel about her the way that I felt, and occasionally do to this day.


You, you are truly something else. I’ve known you the longest, and never thought of you the way that I do, until that day in the park. You make me feel like anything is within my grasp, I haven’t written anything of merit in almost two years, and yet after spending one evening in your company, I want to write until there is no more parchment on this earth, until I must pick up a stick and begin to doodle in the sands. I want to shout to the heavens the euphoria I feel in your presence, but cannot find the words. After the bitter ending we had so long ago, you’d think I’d have changed, my feelings left to curl and wither in a cold lonely place, yet it has been my whole being that has withered while emotions merely slumber. I cannot change the past, nor make you feel the same way I feel about you, but I can truly say that you’ve changed me and that when you leave, you cannot say that you will not be missed.

>> Alan spun round and round on 11/19/2003 10:52:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment