Name: Alan
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 6, 1985
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Born in the Year of the: Ox
Industry: Communications / Media
Occupation: Network Technician
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Major: Art
Favorite Place: Curled up under my covers, especially if it's cold out.
Color: Candy Apple Red (like my Strat)
Movies: High Fidelity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Orange County, and Almost Famous
Actor's: John Cusack, Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp (Pirate's Owned), Jason Lee, and Ron Jerem... uh I mean Jack Black.
Actress': (In order of preference)
1) Renee Zellweger(minus Chicago, she was looking kinda nasty in that one)
2) Kate Hudson
3) Elisha Cuthbert (my wife bee-ah-tch!!!)
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones
5) Kiera Knightly (damn she looks good in a corsette)
Show's: “Smallville” (yeah, it's sad I know), “Family Guy”, “Futurama”, “Everwood”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Literary Work: “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poem's: “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “Annabel Lee” by Edgar Allen Poe
Author(s): Anne Rice, Brian Jacques, Edgar Allen Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Stephen E. Ambrose
Random Question:
Q: You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
A: Who says I'm wearing pants?
03.2003 04.2003 05.2003 06.2003 07.2003 08.2003 09.2003 10.2003 11.2003 12.2003 01.2004 02.2004 03.2004 04.2004 05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005


::3.02.2003::



Yes, well today sucked for 2 reasons.

1) Zippy, I love ya, but I'm not going to go and hang out with you anymore, mainly because I'm tired of how much you like he who shall not be named (for many a reason) and yet, you do nothing. Part of the reason they call love a 'game' is because thats what it should be, ask the guy out already, the way you two were digging on each other this afternoon was obvious. I think that you should go for it even though he maybe leaving would you rather that he leaves and you end up regretting it for god knows how long? Believe me, I've made the mistake of doing nothing quite a few times and the results are no picnic. Did you ever think that maybe he'll change his mind and end up going some where closer? Besides I think that I really screwed up this friendship when we had that whole “are you digging on me” conversation, because since then you’ve been very distant.

2) Damn all that makes us human, damn semantics, damn emotion, damn all cognitive thought, but most of all damn two young women who won’t get the f*$! out of my head. It's depressing knowing that there is a woman who you miss and cannot figure out how to fix things with, and another who you know you shouldn’t do anything about; yet you can’t help but want to change both of those things. You can’t help but want to change yourself, to change your past, present, and future; but your past is doing nothing but holding you back.

Right well, I'm going to shut up now.

>> Alan spun round and round on 3/02/2003 09:39:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment