Name: Alan
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 6, 1985
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Born in the Year of the: Ox
Industry: Communications / Media
Occupation: Network Technician
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Major: Art
Favorite Place: Curled up under my covers, especially if it's cold out.
Color: Candy Apple Red (like my Strat)
Movies: High Fidelity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Orange County, and Almost Famous
Actor's: John Cusack, Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp (Pirate's Owned), Jason Lee, and Ron Jerem... uh I mean Jack Black.
Actress': (In order of preference)
1) Renee Zellweger(minus Chicago, she was looking kinda nasty in that one)
2) Kate Hudson
3) Elisha Cuthbert (my wife bee-ah-tch!!!)
4) Catherine Zeta-Jones
5) Kiera Knightly (damn she looks good in a corsette)
Show's: “Smallville” (yeah, it's sad I know), “Family Guy”, “Futurama”, “Everwood”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Literary Work: “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poem's: “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost and “Annabel Lee” by Edgar Allen Poe
Author(s): Anne Rice, Brian Jacques, Edgar Allen Poe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Stephen E. Ambrose
Random Question:
Q: You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
A: Who says I'm wearing pants?
03.2003 04.2003 05.2003 06.2003 07.2003 08.2003 09.2003 10.2003 11.2003 12.2003 01.2004 02.2004 03.2004 04.2004 05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005


::3.19.2003::



Well, I've decided that I can no longer hide how I feel about that which I've damned(see entry on 3/2/2003 # 2). It has the potential to utterly destroy something that I care deeply for, a friendship. I learned the lesson of not discussing your true feelings with those one is closest to last spring with Tiffany (whom I still miss), but I fear that as the year comes to it’s proverbial close that those emotions will be nothing more than a distraction and I need another distraction like I need to be shorter. To quote Francesca Lia Block "Love is a dangerous angel.” Perhaps I care too much about the people in my life. All I can say for certain is that I’ve lost two people very dear to me over the past year in service of some glorious and holy being. Ash, Tiffany; I miss you both very much and hope that you’ll somehow forgive me for the mistakes that I’ve made. In service of this angel I've made sacrifices both big and small, and now in service of that angel I make a leap of faith. I know that the person who this is about has no similar feelings toward me, and I hope that she will totally understand what I’m about to say. I’m falling for you, but I want you to know that this will be my only action on those feelings as I care more about our history. How you react to this, I don’t care, I’d like to think that things would continue to go on as they have been since we met freshman year in that math class. The ironies of life never cease to amuse. You know how to get a hold of me if you need to talk to me.

>> Alan spun round and round on 3/19/2003 08:42:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment